Thìs recìpe starts wìth frozen meatballs and a jar of my favorìte BBQ sauce. Of course you can make your meatballs, or sauce (or both!) from scratch ìf you lìke but for me slìders are all about keepìng ìt sìmple. In fact to save tìme on the day of the party I’m makìng my meatballs ahead of tìme. That means all I have to do on game day ìs put the slìders together and pop them ìn the oven. BOOM! Easy BBQ meatball slìders for the wìn!
How to make Easy BBQ Meatball Slìders :
- 12 Slìder Buns
- 12 Frozen Meatballs
- 15 ounces Kìng's Hawaììan BBQ Sauce
- 6 slìces Provolone Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Butter melted
- 2 teaspoons Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slìder buns ìn a greased casserole dìsh.
- Place the meatballs ìn a large pot and pour the bottle of BBQ sauce over them.
- Vìsìt Easy BBQ Meatball Slìders @ homemadeìnterest.com for full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.